Thursday, April 28, 2011

Good news

No mommy hasn't come home yet, but the bubs are eating well, gaining well and even pooping now. I am very excited about the feed I just did all 4 bubs left me nice teeny tiny yellow logs of poop!!

Thursday weights are as follows:

1) 145G
2) 165G
3) 150G
4) 163G

I have been feeding about every 2.5 hrs today. They have been eating machines as well, so this is very encouraging for me. They are really cuddly babies and a few have taken up residence in my bra. It keeps them close when they are wanting and needing it and allows me to still get stuff done around the house. Tonight I am hoping that they will eat about every 3, in hopes I can get a little more sleep but if they can't I will feed them obviously. Thankfully they eat, use the bathroom fairly quickly, all 3 times I was up in the night with them, I was up for no more than 30 mins each time. Their little personalities are starting to show, they are so snuggly and lovey and if you hold one close to your face you may find that someone is trying to suck on your lips lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment