Friday, April 29, 2011

Lonnnng night

The babies were up all night long pretty much, they slept but not any longer than 30 mins at a time. I think they must have hit a growth spurt during that time because they have been eating machines. They finally had some good poops today which is great news as I was getting a little concerned about them. I spoke with the vet this morning who said that as long as they ate every 2-2.5hrs during the day that they would probably be fine to go all night, but if they cry obviously feed them, not sure how thats gonna go but it's worth a try. My concern with them going all night is that they will be really hungry in the morning and over do their formula, but in the end we'll see. They are purring after every feed now which is great, its so funny to hear these tiny beings purring, you would be surprised at just how loud those little motors are!!

Anyway, tonights weights are as follows:
1)150G
2)161G
3)163G
4)176G

Not quite as much in gains as I had hoped but as I said they have also been pooping very well, so I am assuming that since they are all active, noisy and thriving, that the low gain is from passing their poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment