Friday, May 11, 2012

wow!!

I was feeding lexi last night and had Jack in the baby box until his turn, I looked in on him because he wasn't doing his usual impatient hollering only to see that it was jack who has been leaving puddles in the litter box. What a good boy he is!! I squealed with excitement, he is not yet 4 weeks old and has been using it consistently for the past 24 hers or so. Lexi on the other hand has zero interest in the box and much prefers the opposite end of her bed ...sigh...I am hoping she picks up Jack's cleanliness sooner then later. She has finally pooped and things seem to be flowing normally again. I don't have much to say so am just gonna give weights. Jack yesterday was 289G today he was 302G a gain of 13G, not a big one but an acceptable one Lexi gained 20G and is now 251G, she is still dragging her butt on catching up to Jack but it will happen soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment