Wednesday, July 6, 2011

200!!

We made it past the 200G mark, mouse weighs 202G as of 6:30am this morning. I am so proud of him. His good eye is fully opened again and it looks good. Not sure if he can see or how much he sees out of that eye yet.

He has been a little piggy all day, I am assuming he is going through a growth spurt, which is great news as he does need one. he was quite interactive today, more today than he has been to date.

Jimmy and Sabrina will be off to the next phase of their lives it looks like on Friday. Hope will be staying with me until they can find a person who wants just 1 to foster or until she gets adopted. She will be old enough for a juvenile spay very soon, the trick is to getting her to 2lbs, she should be there sometime soon I hope, mind you my scale is no good to weigh her on due to her inability to sit still..I may have to suck it up and weigh myself (no worries I will have 911 on standby lol) and than weigh again with her. My daughter has been asking lots of questions about adoption events and how they work so hopefully we will be attending one soon so she can see just what happens, I don't even know really so it will be a learning experience for the both of us.

I don't have much to report, nothing has changed with any of them.

Mouse's weight was 192 yesterday and 202 today.

Before I go, here are some new pics....and a video, maybe 2 if both will fit.

People ask why Sabrina gets washed so often....this is why, she gets right into her food, this is after EVERY meal.

Photobucket

I was checking in on mouse this morning and he was having a "kitty dream" it was so cute.


Mouse resting in my lap after his feed...not sure how well you can see it, but do you see the eye??



Mouse and a his stuffed dog
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment