Friday, July 8, 2011

very quiet around here

Jimmy and Sabrina were on their way by 9:30 this morning. The house has been very quiet, almost too quiet. Hope seems to be adjusting well being on her own. I think she is impressed with having the toys all to herself, as well as the bed. We will see how she does tonight. Jillian is asking that she sleep in her room tonight, and I really can't see any reason why that can't happen, so at bedtme I will move the litterbox in J's room and see how it goes. J is going to sleep on the floor, to make sure that Hope doesn't get lonely or fall off the bed and has access to the litterbox.

Mouse has had a quiet day, he is really fussy today, not sure why, nothing for him has changed but he just seems off, not quite as content as usual. Maybe he is pissed off that I took a video of him last night lol. I am hoping it's the heat thats bugging him and nothing more.

He did gain weight but 6g was less than I was hoping for. Not gonna stress about it though, he DID gain, and it was an ok gain, so I have left him again to decide. However little or no gain tomorrow means my schedule.

His weight was up to 228g...an 6 gram increase

No comments:

Post a Comment