Sunday, July 10, 2011

soo close

I really expected Mouse to have doubled his admission date by today...He however did'nt but he is so very close. Tomorrow for certain!!

Hope is eating again today, she actually started yesterday after I was complaining about it in the blog. She slept with Jillian all night long and as been so much less lonely today. Mind you she is feeling the heat I think because she has slept most of the day.

I don't have much to say, as nothing has changed. I did however want to post some pics.

This is Hope yesterday, My daughter took her out to entertain her as she was really lonely.

Photobucket

This is Hope again, in the kids climber with 4 little girls. She really did seem to enjoy herself and now that she is alone she really is a nice cat.

Photobucket

Last week I took a pic of mouse with a can of coke. His tiny size was really hard to see in pics so the coke can is universal in size I think, that should help "seeing" his growth.

This is this weeks;
Photobucket

This is last weeks. I will post his week by week pics weekly. he really is a miracle and such a trouper. So this is last weeks

Photobucket

It may be hard to see, but he really has gotten bigger. He has such a little belly now and his arms and legs are looking less gangly.

His weight this morning was 257g A 10g gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment