Monday, July 11, 2011

He DID IT!!!!

WHOHOOOOO my wee mouse man finally did it....can ya guess what he did?? come on I dare you to try....ok here's a hint......scroll down....


























Keep scrolling....





















once more..thats it keep going....
























He FINALLY doubled his admission weight and it only took 18 day!! He came to me at just about 2 weeks (nobody knows for certain how old he was, eyes and ears were opened) at 130g (my last litter at 4 days old, the smallest was 133g)...today he was over the 260g I have been waiting for. I am so proud of him, he has done such a great job at growing. Yes he is still scrawny and yes he is very stunted growth wise. But with a little perseverance, added with some stubbornness from both of us (me refusing to let him die and his will to live), lots of love, snuggles and cuddles, kisses and all that stuff, he has finally done what i have been waiting for....the next goal is to make it to 1lb, with the way he is growing, I suspect it will be a bit yet. He is going to be my biggest accomplishment of the summer, I don't think i will get any other kitten that needed me as much as he did. He is so worth getting up at night (mind yo he sleeps thru most night snow) every bit of kitten poop he has shot on me, every snotty sneeze, every bed change etc etc has been worth every minute. Inevitably he will be a hard one for me to send on to the next phase, but I'm pretty sure he will be here for at least 4-6 more weeks.

This is a pic of him with the other 3, who were all just days older than him.

Photobucket


you can look up yesterdays post to see how big he is now....to me it doesn't look like he has grown that much in 18 days, but when I hold him in my palm, he doesn't quite fit anymore without hanging off a bit..he used to fit right in my palm, so I know he has grown. Can you tell how excited I am about this wee guy??

Anyway, enough bragging. His weight as I said more than doubled....in fact he is 272g today for a 12g over his double and a 15g gain in 24hrs.!!!! Keep on growing little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment